Advertise Here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hunt Master built by Ten Point

Default Hunt Master built by Ten Point

I hunt with an older crossbow named Hunt Master from the 1990's. The company changed name to Ten Point a few years later because of a conflict regarding the name Hunt Master.

Last year, my bow limb developed a tiny hairline crack. I shipped it to Ten Point in Ohio and they replaced it with a upgraded limbs that are faster and more durable. Parts and labor were very reasonable.

Sherwood

thats awesome...I've always heard good things about TenPoint custmer service

Briar Patch:

I bought my Hunt Master second hand in Michigan through Craigs List. Very reasonable price. Ten Point folks told me that trigger, cams, and other parts which wear out are interchangeable with their NEW line up.

This is helpful info for a Buyer who can't afford a new Ten Point.

Hunt Master is a KEEPER!!

Sherwood

I just bought a hunt master, any information you can give me would be great

I joined just to post to this thread about how well I think ten-point is with their product. I bought 2 huntmasters, one with acu-draw back in the 90's (x-wife got the acu-draw), and I have used it on and off over the years with great success. The limbs started to split and I was having trouble with the safe/fire mech. (due to my storing abilities and rust built up)......called ten point, boxed it, mailed it, and got it all fixed in a very reasonable amount of time. I did have to purchase new limbs, but they were better than the ones I had, and the price was not bad at all. I still break it out from time to time, and my son will be using it some this year, but I just wanted to say that for a bow that is roughly 14 yrs old, its still going strong!

+ Reply to Thread